PRINCIPLES OF COMMUNICATION:
There is no constant communication principle, which must be case-by-case.
In the following are some of the principles “winning people often use in business communication”
- Listening to the opinions of others, this helps us improve our services … in the future.
- People often have a bad impression of those who only handle complaints without really listening to what they say.
- When you really listen to your customers, a comfortable, pleasant feeling will appear in every customer’s heart – because sincere listening is rare, even when you’re at home and in between. relatives.
- Listening makes your guests respect, appreciate them, and care about their cough.
- Please repeat his / her name and please indicate the problem. This statement shows that you do not listen, and also provoke more people who already have unhappy things.
- Remember the customer name
- Personal name is one of the sweetest sounds that customers want to hear from you.
- Calling your first name in a conversation with the customer will show that you recognize them as an individual, not a general audience, thereby showing your respect to the customer. .
- Use their own names when you say hello, thank you, goodbye, etc. to make the atmosphere softer and more friendly.
- However, don’t use your client’s first name too often because it can be annoying, use it at the beginning and at the end of the conversation.
- Smile from your heart.
- Maintaining customer service with a smile on your face seems to be something a bit stereotypical. However, if you want customers to love your service, do it with a genuine smile.
- A genuine smile will make customers feel they are welcome, more secure and leave customers with a warm feeling.
- A smile has such a great effect, but it must be timely.
- Let customers know, they are important
- They know that your company has many different customers but they only really love it if you make them feel really important to you.
- Ask customers for advice. Every client has his or her own personal opinions about the way you and your company work, and if they are asked at the right time in appropriate ways, they feel that you really care. Come to the answer, the customer will give you that advice.
- Should not be willing to argue, rob words, assert more damage to customers when the customer complaints occur. The need, and your duty, is to listen, thank you, and find a way to rectify the shortcomings as soon as possible.
- Take customers’ opinions seriously, never say they are mistaken.
- Let them say as much as they want to say.
- Respect customers
- What can we help the guest, not what he wants.
- Always smile to speak honestly, not to welcome guests with a cold attitude.
- Fully answer their questions and complaints, not ignore them.
- Always have to save face for the customer.
- Do not discriminate against customers.
- Truly interested in customers.
- Can you … help me? You want to bring joy to your customers, not something to your customers
- “This goes against our policies.” Customers do not want to deal with bureaucratic, rigid people, so waiters need to be courteous in seeking flexible solutions as far as possible. Remember: “Don’t let your customers down.”
- That is not my job. In this case, it should be said, “I know who can help you solve this problem. I will introduce him / her to that person ”.
- I only work here. “This stereotypical statement I hear from most waiters after the dish is not delivered as required. In a few bad words, one employee said It has no enthusiasm, enthusiasm, attention to guests and staff are not willing to meet the needs of customers.
- 81% of customers give up if they feel that the opponent is not in good faith to help or disregard the needs of customers. For example: Customers want to buy a car that consumes less fuel and is small in size to travel in the city which is already very crowded, but during the whole session, they hear from the “excellent sportsman” salespeople about Strengths of bulky vehicle.
- Helping enthusiastic customers.
- Let me give you a hand. Whether it’s just helping the customer carry the goods to the car or simply opening the door to help the heavy load carry on hand, a clear message that you are willing to help them and this impression will be imprinted on the minds of customers. . And of course, it will make them come back to you next time.
- Inform guests of other services that guests are interested in, if you can.
- Consistent opinion
There should not be any afternoon wind that cover the afternoon but need to learn to say their own words.
The boss always values and values the employees who are minded and have their own thoughts. If you are what others say, then you say that then you are more likely to forget the existence of you and your position in the office is not high. Be mindful, no matter how your position is in the office, you need to be able to speak your voice, so be brave to speak your own way of thinking.
- Don’t like to argue
Anything calmly say, avoid turning the conversation into a rhetoric contest
You need to live peacefully, close to everyone in the office, speak softly, especially must have clear upper and lower, not speaking in a commanding manner. Although sometimes people’s opinions are different, you can still preserve your opinions, if you do not violate the principle, it is not necessary to protect the survival. If you just like to talk and make people listen, you are afraid that your colleagues will gradually leave you
- Never brag
- Don’t brag yourself at work.
- If you are a very good professional, if you are respected by your boss, will these things become your boastful capital? No matter how good you are, you need to be very careful at work.
- Understand the message of the speaker
- Remember that what others say and what we hear may be completely different! All of our individual distortions, assumptions, and beliefs can distort what we hear.
- You should recall or summarize what others have said to make sure you understand the problem. Repeat what you think you are hearing and ask, ‘Do I understand you correctly?’ If you find yourself being touched by what others have just said, then say so, then ask more to understand the problem: “Maybe I didn’t understand what you meant and was offended by what you said. just said. I suppose what you just said means XXX; Is that what you mean? ”
- Advise others
- Do not give advice unless people ask you. This can be very difficult to do, especially when we clearly see that our ideas will benefit the person.
- Instead of saying “You should do this”, you should use some other way of saying that shows your respect, such as “a fairly feasible way ..” or “there is a way that helped me.” in a similar situation as X. If you think it will help you, I’d be happy to share it with you. ”
- Try to understand others
- Find a similarity instead of just focusing on the difference between you and others.
- What could make both of you excited (for example, troubleshooting a problem)? One way to start discovering similarities is by sharing your inner plans – for example, you might say ‘my intention to share with you about this is to help you succeed. public in this project
“Solidarity – Confidence – Victory”
Summary: Viet Elliott